Saturday, March 01, 2014

this is ground control

Hi folks, just in case you were wondering if and why I've fallen off the face of the earth, thought I'd leave this quick note. Due to yet another truly frustrating wifi cock-up (by my provider, now ex-provider) I haven't had any internet access at home for over a month. Yes, I'm going insane. As well as that, during that whole process I've also lost my email account; including all my business contacts. Big apologies if you have tried to get in touch with me via email. I'm trying to sort it all out but it's one really frustrating task which has reduced me to tears and rage on many occasions.
 
I should (I'll believe it when I see it) be back online on Thurs 8th March.
In the meantime you can find my books, zines and other bits and bobs HERE in my Etsy shop.
Cheers, my dears.

2 comments:

Polly Birchall said...

Hope all goes well

Unknown said...

"Andrea Joseph's Sketchblog" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/03/sites-to-see.html