Tuesday, October 25, 2011

there'll be crocuses to bring to school tomorrow

Finally, an update. Actually, it is more of a teaser as it seems I have lost the ability to take a decent photograph. And, it's still very dark in my house and this part of the world.

About three years ago I embarked on a Moleskine Exchange project, with a bunch of amazing artists, by waving goodbye to my little Japanese Moleskine 'Green'. Since then he has been backpacking around the world until a couple of weeks ago when he returned home.

If you've don't know about this project head on over to the blog and check out the stunning artwork that has been produced so far. If you do know about this project then still head on over for a teaser of the new drawing added to my little Moley. It's so nice to have him home.

Click HERE to visit the Moleskine Exchange blog.

10 comments:

mo said...

omg, those moley's were fantastic! so creative, colorful, talented, varied, and FUN!

roc said...

wow - just fantastic

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, ladies, it is such a treasure.

academic writer needed said...

Nice one theme)
I love your Moleskin theme))
amazing work!

A Norwegian said...

I really like your style. All your illustrations are GREAT. My moleskin will look forever boring compared to yours.

http://a-norwegian-blog.blogspot.com/

T. Roger Thomas said...

Amazing artwork!

Unknown said...

This looks awesome. I always find your compositions fascinating. just curious, do you first plan out by blocking out the composition or improvise as you move further on the project? :)

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, guys. More to come.

Zaishe, no I dont map them out. They just seem to unfold and then take on a life of their own!

Cheers.

webpromo said...

Thanks very much, I have learned a lot from your post.

dissertation said...

Good work. Thanks for sharing!