Saturday, October 08, 2011

tales from the riverbank

I promised an exciting update on a project in my last post. This is not it. Although, personally, I am excited to be working in my travel themed Moleskine again. It's been too long. And, I only have a few pages to complete before it's finished and becomes my second completely filled jam packed Moleskine.

This is my favourite of my Moleskines to date. I love that it's bursting full of colour. And memories. See it all, so far, HERE.

And that exciting update in my next post. I'm not making it up so that you come back. Really, I ain't.

12 comments:

mo said...

love the spare quality of the Abbey Road page. you're absolutely right when you say "enough said."

love the Underground Ruler ... delightful ;)

really enjoyed the "worry dolls" page and the mask. very colorful. years ago a friend made me a necklace with beads and little worry dolls on it, one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. fun to see those pop up again.

thanks for my treat of the day ;)

Stephen Hall said...

LOVE London and love this soooo much!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea! I just love the attention to detail you bring to your work. It is amazing!... but I have to say that really the color sketches are my favorites. The London page is great! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Helen Ström said...

I like when you put color into your drawings! It's lovely!!

Sarah Ketelaars said...

Stunning work Andrea, lovely Londony pages!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, lovely people.

webpromo said...

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.Keep up the good work!

dissertation help said...

very interesting post! i liked it! thansk for sharing this information with us! appreciate your efforts!

thesis help said...

WOW! I work with Moleskine and I like your variant of this note. I will be wait all this theme. I hope it's will be greate like this pages. London, pop up mmm... brilliantly! Thanks for your art!

Sam said...

These are incredible!

чехлы для iPad 2 said...

very nice you got to issue the page), I can only wish them further success

Unknown said...

I am excited to be working in my travel themed Moleskine again.
topics free